WASBO Professional Recognition Awards
WASBO is fortunate to count among its ranks many outstanding District Professionals who work tirelessly on behalf of their school districts and Wisconsin's children. In recognition of the tremendous work our members perform, WASBO has created several annual awards to honor those who truly go above and beyond in their service to their school district, their community and WASBO. These awards are an opportunity to showcase WASBO members' contributions to their districts, and to provide the public with a better understanding of the exemplary work WASBO members do to benefit students.
Thank you to award sponsors:
- Robert W. Baird & Co., Inc. - Business Services Award
- M3 Insurance - Safety, Security & Wellness Grant
- Hutchinson, Shockey, Erley & Co. - School Business Official of the Year Award
- Liberty Mutual - School Business Official of the Year Scholarship
- Key Benefit Concepts - New School Business Official of the Year Award
- Quarles & Brady, LLP - Shining Star Award
- SchoolDude.com - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- Stalker Flooring - School Facilities Manager of the Year Award
- PMA Financial Network / Wisconsin Investment Series Cooperative - Wallace E. Zastrow Award and Scholarship
Complete award information including background, eligibility, selection criteria, recognition awards, and timeline is available in the 2014 Professional Recognition Program brochure. Questions related to Professional Recognition should be directed to Áine Calgaro at email@example.com or 608.729.6632.
March 3, 2014
All WASBO Award nominations due.
WASBO Award Recipients selected by the Board of Directors and appropriate selection committees.
Awards presented at the WASBO Foundation Spring Conference.
Awards presented at the WASB-WASBO-WASDA State Education Convention
Previous Award Recipients
ASBO Award Recipients