School Facilities Committee
Co-Chairs: Joe Ledvina
, La Crosse and David Hoh
, Howards Grove
Joe Ledvina, La Crosse
Our mission is to make every Wisconsin school a safe, healthy & vibrant environment. We will accomplish this by developing our leaders' expertise in facility management, maintenance, and operations.
- We will further develop the Facilities Manager Certification as our most important and impactful program.
- Core and Continuing Education courses will be scheduled to allow timely completion of the program and continued participation.
- Curriculum will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant and challenging.
- We will maximize our impact on school leaders by presenting regularly at the State Education Convention.
- We will collaborate with the Safety and Risk Management Committee to improve safety practices across the state.
- We will develop opportunities for facilities and industry professionals to improve professional practice through networking, mentorship and professional development.
- We will demonstrate the significance of the profession and its impact on students and staff by formally recognizing the excellent work of our members.
- We will advocate for safe and healthy learning environments for students through the SAA legislative process.
- Develop our leaders' expertise in facility management, maintenance and operations.