Dr. Bambi Statz Academic Scholarship
Application Deadline for 2022-23 is February 1, 2023.
The Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials is pleased to partner with Performance Services in offering this $2,000 scholarship opportunity for an individual who is currently working toward a degree and certification in school business management in Wisconsin. The scholarship is offered in recognition of Dr. Bambi Statz’s contributions to the school business management profession. You can apply annually; however, preference will be given to those who have not previously been given a scholarship.
Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited university graduate program in Wisconsin leading toward initial 08 Certification.
- Apply online by the deadline date.
- Applications are reviewed by a scholarship selection committee appointed by the WASBO Foundation President.
- The scholarship is awarded at the WASBO Foundation Spring Conference in May.
- The scholarship is paid at the time of selection, pending proof of enrollment in an approved program.
Scholarship Applications Shall Include
- Preference will be given to first-time applicants.
- Preference will be given to candidates currently working in a Wisconsin school district.
- Letter of application to address (no more than two pages) how this scholarship will assist in your goal of School Business Management.
- Recent photograph (original, reprint on photo paper, or electronic photo emailed to Kristin Hauser at [email protected]) to be used for publicity and news release purposes. The photograph will not be used in the selection process and the photograph will not be returned.
- Statement of financial aid. (optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a program administrator related to your pursuit of study.