Dr. Bambi Statz Academic Scholarship
Application Deadline for 2020-21 is February 1, 2021.
The Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials is pleased to partner with Performance Services in offering this $2,000 scholarship opportunity for an individual who is currently working toward a degree and certification in school business management in Wisconsin. The scholarship is offered in recognition of Dr. Bambi Statz’s contributions to the school business management profession and is fully funded by Performance Services. You can apply annually; however, preference will be given to those who have not previously been given a scholarship.
Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited university graduate program in Wisconsin leading toward initial 08 Certification.
- Apply online by the deadline date.
- Applications are reviewed by a scholarship selection committee appointed by the WASBO Foundation President.
- The scholarship is awarded at the WASBO Foundation Spring Conference in May.
- The scholarship is paid at the time of selection, pending proof of enrollment in an approved program.
Scholarship Applications Shall Include
- Preference will be given to first-time applicants.
- Preference will be given to candidates currently working in a Wisconsin school district.
- Letter of application to address (no more than two pages) how this scholarship will assist in your goal of School Business Management.
- Recent photograph (original, reprint on photo paper, or electronic photo emailed to Kristin Hauser at email@example.com) to be used for publicity and news release purposes. The photograph will not be used in the selection process and the photograph will not be returned.
- Statement of financial aid. (optional)
- Letter of recommendation from a program administrator related to your pursuit of study.