As of 3:14 PM on January 19, all exhibit booth spaces have been sold. If you are interested in being placed on the waiting list, please fill out the online waiting list form.
Register today for the 70th Annual WASBO Spring Conference and Exhibits, as the exhibit hall routinely sells out. In
addition to dedicated exhibit hall time, all Thursday breaks after the exhibit hall opens will be held in the exhibit
hall. The silent auction and raffle fundraiser will also be held in the exhibit hall area.
The WASBO Spring Conference adds up to more opportunities to meet
school district professionals in the areas of school business,
facilities, transportation, and purchasing. These are the
decision makers of school business in Wisconsin's K12 schools. Share
your expertise in WASBO's exhibit hall as you showcase your products and
What's Included in Your Exhibitor Registration?
- An Audience! Access
to an anticipated 250 School Business Managers, District Administrators,
Facility and Operations Directors, Transportation Directors and other
school business professionals for K-12 schools throughout Wisconsin.
- Exhibit Hours - 10:25 am - 4:30 pm on Thursday, May 11, 2017.
- Dedicated Exhibit Time with no competing sessions from 12:50 - 1:50 pm.
- Silent Auction and Raffle held in the Exhibit Area with winners announced from 2:50 to 3:20 pm and a second chance drawing for Raffle at 4:20 pm.
- Exhibit Space - 8' deep X 10' wide booth with
an 8' skirted table, 2 chairs and company identification sign. Pipe and
drape, a carpeted exhibit hall, and Wi-Fi are also included. The La Crosse Center also offers electricity in every booth, however, you will need to plan to bring an extension cord.
- FREE Conference Registration for up to 2 of your company representatives,
including Thursday and Friday breakfasts and lunches, breaks,
networking opportunities, and the ability to attend conference sessions as well as WASBO's special "70 Years Strong Celebration on Thursday evening.
(Additional company reps are welcome to attend the full conference for
$250 or exhibits only for $115.)
- Conference Program Listing - and if you participate as a conference sponsor, special recognition with an ad in the program.
Additional Exhibitor Materials and Information
- Register for either a bike ride or
golf outing to raise money for WASBO Foundation student scholarships,
and enjoy a day outside while networking with WASBO members.
- Attend sessions on Thursday and Friday to learn more about your customers and their challenges.
- Take advantage of networking during
the conference including the Tuesday Opening Reception (8-10pm),
Wednesday Reception (4:30-6:30pm), and WASBO's "70 Years Strong" Celebration on Thursday Evening (6-9pm).
- Join WASBO members during breaks.
Conference sponsorship opportunities are also available. Enhance your
organization's visibility by sponsoring a portion of the conference or a
scholarship fundraising event. Details are available on the sponsorship form or by contacting Clare May at email@example.com or 608.729.6632. Get prime recognition during the Spring Conference by reserving your sponsorship now.
WASBO is "70 Years Strong," and we need YOU
to help us celebrate! In addition to our regular conference events, a
special celebration will be held from 6-9pm on Thursday, May 11 at
The Cargill Room, located at 328 Front Street South, La Crosse. Everyone
is invited to help celebrate this milestone in WASBO's history! Please
RSVP to join us when registration becomes available at www.wasbo.com/spring. You will want to say you were there!