Wisconsin ASBO and Dude Solutions, in participation with Illinois ASBO,
Iowa ASBO, Minnesota ASBO, Minnesota Educational Facility Management
Professionals (MASMS), and Missouri School Plant Managers (MSPMA) are
pleased to offer the Summer 2021 Midwest Facility Masters
Conference June 10-11, 2021 at the Kalahari Convention Center in
Wisconsin Dells, WI.
The conference is designed to provide career development and
professional training opportunities for Facility and Operations, as well
as School Business Professionals in K-12 Schools. The exhibit hall is
your opportunity to come together with these key school district
decision makers, providing them with the information they need on the
solutions you offer.
What's Included in Your Exhibitor Registration?
Showcase Your Products and Services
Access to hundreds Facility and Operations Directors and School Business Managers for K-12 schools throughout the Midwest who will be attending this conference in-person and virtually. Due to ongoing public health and safety concerns, this year's conference will be hybrid, meaning attendees can choose to attend this conference either in person or virtually. WASBO will be limiting the number of in-person conference attendees to 250.
- Conference Registration for up to 2
of your company representatives, including Monday and Tuesday breakfasts
and lunches, breaks, social networking opportunities, and the ability
to attend conference sessions. Please note - your name badge registration will be sent to you separately in the coming weeks. Due to ongoing public health and safety concerns, WASBO is not allowing additional exhibitor registrations.
- WASBO Go Exhibitor Listing - and if you participate as a conference sponsor, special recognition with an ad or logo in the mobile app.
- Exhibit Space - 8' deep X 10' wide booth with
an 8' skirted table, 2 chairs and company identification sign. Pipe and
drape, carpeted exhibit hall, and free WiFi are also provided. Each
booth space is $615.
- Exhibit Hours - 10:50 AM - 5:30 PM on Thursday, June 10.
- Dedicated Exhibit Time with no competing
sessions or activities from 10:50 AM to 12:10 PM, as well as extended
breaks from 2:00-2:20 PM and 3:10-3:30 PM.
Updated Exhibitor Terms and Conditions Due To Ongoing Health and Safety Concerns
- Join us Wednesday evening for a socially distant Welcome Reception.
- Gather with your friends at a socially distant Networking Reception on Thursday night.
- Join us in the socially distant Networking in Exhibit Area to conclude the day on June 10, 2021, from 4:20-5:30 PM.
- Hybrid Conference (with in-person exhibit hall and in-person & virtual attendees)
- Socially distanced physical exhibit space includes two full conference registrations per company. Companies cannot purchase additional reps.
- Dedicated exhibit time.
- Conference attendance capped at 200 in-person conference attendees to allow for social distancing.
- WASBO GO – Listing in new WASBO App that allows exhibitors and attendees to connect with both in person and virtual attendees. Clickable listing includes company contact information, company description and logo. Priority listing placement for sponsors.
Conference attendee list two weeks prior to conference and at conclusion conference. May be used for a one-time email or mailing.
- Virtual/In-person attendee information will be available in the WASBO GO mobile app as well as on the attendee list.
- Two Exhibitor Representatives from the company may attend sessions.
- Virtual Conference and Exhibit Hall (only if in-person meeting is cancelled due to safety and public health concerns)
- WASBO GO – Listing in new WASBO App that allows exhibitors and attendees to connect with attendees. Clickable listing includes company contact information, company description and logo. Priority listing placement for sponsors.
- Virtual Exhibit Hall on WASBO Website at wasbo.com/midwest includes company contact info, company description, logo, and clickable ad (500 pixels wide by 400 pixels tall in PDF format). Priority listing placement for sponsors. Virtual Exhibit Hall will be available for six months following the conference.
- Conference attendee list two weeks prior to conference and at conclusion conference. May be used for a one-time email or mailing.
- Exhibitors will be recognized between virtual sessions.
- Attendee Information will be available in the WASBO GO mobile app.
- Two reps from exhibiting company may attend virtual sessions.
- Exhibitors who purchased a double booth will be refunded $615 for the price of one of their booths.
- Cancellation Policy
- Should the in-person portion of this conference be cancelled due to safety and public health concerns, exhibitors will be given the option to cancel their registration within one week of cancellation notification.
- If an exhibitor chooses to cancel, they will be removed from the Virtual Exhibit Hall and any recognition. They will be given a full refund.
- If WASBO doesn’t receive an exhibitor cancellation notification by 4 PM on the seventh day following the date WASBO makes the announcement of a virtual-only exhibit hall, WASBO will assume that exhibitor wishes to participate in the virtual exhibit hall. After the seventh day following the day of the cancellation announcement, no refunds will be given.
- View more information on exhibitor terms and conditions
CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR NOTICE
COVID-19 REQUIRED SAFEGUARDS
As we begin preparing for in-person conferences, providing attendees and exhibitors with a safe and healthy learning environment is our top priority. To do this well, all participants must follow the safeguards necessary for minimizing transmission of the COVID-19 virus. The safeguards include the following:
Before the Event:
Prepare to attend by monitoring your fever and symptoms before the conference.
Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms.
Stay home if you have a family member with COVID-19 and follow CDC recommended precautions.
During the Event:
Have your temperature checked upon arrival to the conference.
Wear a mask during the conference. A mask is required and will be provided if you do not have one.
Practice physical distancing as required.
Follow the CDC’s handwashing guidance.
Follow the CDC’s sneezing and coughing guidance.
After the Event:
Monitor your temperature and symptoms to keep yourself and others safe.
If you are uncomfortable with these safeguards, you might want to reconsider exhibiting with us this year.
To learn more about how the Kalahari is making changes to keep their guests safe, please visit: https://www.kalaharimeetings.com/our-covid-19-response/
The Midwest Facility Masters Conference will provide school leaders and exhibitors with critical information and networking opportunities. At this time, we are confident that participants can safely conduct an in-person conference with comprehensive COVID-19 safeguards in place and practiced by all who attend, and will will continue to closely monitor the situation.
Additional Exhibitor Materials and Information
To register please sign in or click the create a new account link
in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO or
Midwest Facility Masters Conference, your User Name is your email
address. If you are unsure of your password, click the Forgot My Password link to reset your password to log in.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout.
This conference brought to you by Wisconsin ASBO and Dude Solutions, in participation with Illinois ASBO, Iowa ASBO, Minnesota ASBO, Minnesota Educational Facility Management Professionals (MASMS), and Missouri School Plant Managers Association.