Accessing the Exam
If requested, you will receive a hard copy of the notebook from WASBO via USPS Priority Mail prior to the course if you are taking this course in a virtual format.
A link for the notebook will be emailed prior to the course, along with course and exam details.
Exam Availability (There is no exam on the day of every session):
Once logged into your PROfille, your exam will be accessed through The National Alliance’s Learning Management System (LMS). The exam will be available to you beginning at 12:01 am CST on the following Monday after the course and remains open until 11:59 pm CST on following Thursday after the course. You will have one hour to complete the exam once you begin. The exam is 50 questions, multiple choice.
CSRM online exams require a proctor. You need an individual to proctor you while you take the online exam. The proctor will complete an affidavit after you submit the exam acknowledging that they served as a proctor for you and all rules and processes were followed accordingly. Review requirements and "how to" videos at https://www.scic.com/proctor-monitor-rules/.
In order for someone to serve as your proctor, they must meet the definition of a disinterested third-party as defined below:
A disinterested third-party is someone with no direct business or family relationship to you. For example, an agency principal, a supervisor, a subordinate, a friend or family member would NOT qualify as a disinterested third party.
Disinterested third-party proctors are available in many locations. The quickest way to a locate a proctor in your area is to conduct a Google search for “approved proctors near me.” Some examples of a disinterested third party are: a coworker who exclusively works in a training/HR role or a local proctoring facility/testing center. Many libraries and colleges also offer proctoring services.
The National Alliance allows MonitorEDU as a virtual proctoring option. You can learn more and access their service at https://scicproctor.com/how-it-works at any time. You do not have to have an appointment. After you pay the small service fee, you may connect to a proctor on demand. There is a $15 fee for a proctor with www.MonitorEDU.com
Here is the link to more information on MonitorEDU:
As a student, you should never launch your exam without a proctor present. The time will begin and you will lose your exam attempt if your proctor is not present. For more information on proctors or to watch instructional videos, please visit https://www.scic.com/proctor-monitor-rules
Accessing the Exam:
During the exam window mentioned above, you will access the online exam via your PROfile page. Your PROfile is your official CSRM tracking platform through The National Alliance. Use the link below to access your PROfile. If you have not accessed your PROfile before or if you forget your login information, you can request it at this link: https://www.scic.com/customer/account/login
Note: We suggest that you access your Profile during class to ensure you have the correct login information. This way you have time to contact the Client Support Team for assistance prior to the exam window opening.
If you have any problems accessing your exam please contact The National Alliance’s Client Support Team at 1-800-633-2165 or [email protected].
The Exam - Step-By-Step
Visit the www.scic.com website and sign in to your account. After logging in, you will be taken to your account’s homepage.
- Click on Launch Learning Portal (top right portion of the screen). You are now entering the Learning Portal.
- Click on the Learning Center (orange) box in the middle of the page and locate your current course in your course list. Click Launch.
- Find the exam item in the table of contents and open the exam page and follow the prompts on screen.
- Complete the exam!
Exam Tips and Notes
- Question responses will save automatically when the test-taker goes to the next page.
- Exam-takers should plan for a quiet environment without distractions.
- No notebooks, study materials, or cell phones are allowed during the exam.
- You may have a blank sheet of scratch paper and a simple function calculator during the exam. The sheet of paper needs to be destroyed after testing and no programmable or financial calculators are allowed.
- Leaving the exam room is not allowed, except to use the restrooms. No cell phones or other materials may be taken with the student when they leave the room.
- The proctor must be in the room during the exam and remain in a location where they can see the participant's screen.
- The digital exam has a time clock to help the proctor enforce the time limit. All exams will auto submit after time expires. Participants finishing the exam before time has expired are permitted to submit their exam.
- Be sure to review your answers on all exam pages before submitting your exam.