1. CONTRACT FOR EXHIBIT SPACE – This contract for exhibit space and formal notice of assignment by the Wisconsin Association of School Business Officials Foundation and the full payment of fees constitutes a contract for the right to use the assigned exhibit space.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE – The entire cost of exhibit space registration is due in full no later than May 19, 2021. If payment is not received, the exhibiting organization will forfeit their exhibit space and it will be offered to the next company on the wait list.
3. CONFERENCE STRUCTURE – This is a hybrid conference with an in-person exhibit hall and in-person and virtual attendees. Two full conference registrations will be included per company. Companies may not purchase additional reps. Conference attendance will be capped at 250 in-person conference attendees to allow for social distancing. Other benefits include: A one-time use attendee list, virtual and in-person attendee information available in the WASBO GO Mobile App. The two exhibitor representatives from the the company may attend sessions. All exhibitors must follow WASBO's required safeguards.
If the in-person meeting is cancelled due to safety and public health concerns, WASBO will move to a virtual conference and exhibit hall. The virtual exhibit hall will include: a listing in the WASBO GO App that will allow exhibitors and attendees to connect, a virtual exhibit hall on the WASBO website, a conference attendee list, exhibitor recognition during sessions and more. Exhibitors who purchased a double booth will be refunded $615 for the cost of one of their booths.
4. CANCELLATION POLICY – A full refund will be made by the WASBO Foundation for cancellations of exhibit contracts received in writing by the WASBO office on or before May 19, 2021, and no refunds will be made for exhibit space cancelled after said date.
Should the in-person portion of this conference be cancelled due to safety and public health concerns, exhibitors will be given the option to cancel their registration within one week of the cancellation notification. If an exhibitor chooses to cancel, they will be removed from the Virtual Exhibit Hall and any recognition. They will be given a full refund. If WASBO doesn’t receive an exhibitor cancellation notification by 4 PM on the seventh day following the date WASBO makes the announcement of a virtual-only exhibit hall, WASBO will assume that exhibitor wishes to participate in the virtual exhibit hall. After the seventh day following the day of the cancellation announcement, no refunds will be given.
5. INSTALLING AND DISMANTLING – Exhibitors may set up their booths on Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 7-10:30 AM. Booths may not be dismantled prior to the close of the exhibit hall at 5:30 PM on Thursday, June 10, 2021. Exhibits must be removed by 6:30 PM on Thursday, June 10, 2021.
6. EXHIBIT HOURS – Exhibits will be open on Thursday, June 10, 2021, from 10:50 AM - 5:30 PM. Dedicated exhibit time is scheduled from 10:50 AM - 12:10 PM with lunch in the Exhibit Hall from 12:10-1:10 PM, and a Networking Social Event will be held in the Exhibit Hall from 4:20-5:30 PM.
7. PRIZES – The Midwest Facility Masters Conference has provided several Conference Attendee Scholarships each year thanks to the generous support of our exhibitors and attendees. To continue this tradition, we are requesting exhibitors provide a prize to be displayed at your booth; prizes might be a gift card for gas, Home Depot, Visa etc..., items like gift baskets, a TV, iPod or eReader, your organization's logo wear or your product or service. Attendees and exhibitors alike can purchase raffle tickets for these prizes at the conference registration desk, and these purchases will fund the scholarships. Those who purchase tickets will then tour the exhibit hall to select the items into which they wish to enter their drawing tickets. Winners for each prize will be posted as part of the social during the last hour of the exhibits. This is a great way to draw people to your booth and keeps you and school districts in compliance with the ethics laws.
To promote this raffle prize activity and further increase circulation in the exhibit hall, all exhibitors who are providing drawing prizes for the scholarship fundraiser will be identified in the conference program.
8. USE OF SPACE – All exhibitors must follow WASBO's required safeguards. All demonstrations or other sales activities must be confined to the designated space limits of the exhibit booth. No exhibitor shall assign, sublet or share the space allocated without the knowledge and consent of WASBO. All displays and accompanying materials must be contained within assigned booth space parameters, and displays shall not be placed in a manner as to interfere with other exhibits. The organizers of the Midwest Facility Masters Conference reserve the right to exclude from any exhibit any or all literature, illustrations, materials or products that in its judgement are not consistent with the proper decorum of the educational exhibits, and/or violate this Use of Space agreement. Under no circumstances shall anyone serve/order alcoholic beverages during exhibit hall hours. Adult beverages can only be offered by WASBO at WASBO sanctioned events with drink tickets and served by venue staff.
9. SHIPPING AND STORAGE – Shipping and storage will be the sole responsibility of the exhibitors.
10. NOISE – Exhibitors should be respectful of other exhibitors when including sound in their display.
11. INSURANCE – Responsibility for various types of insurance coverage is that of each individual exhibitor. Each exhibitor will hold free of liability, in connection with property damage or personal damage to his/her agents and employees, the headquarters hotel or exhibit hall and the sponsoring organizations of the Midwest Facility Masters Conference and the employees of each such organization for loss, theft, damage or destruction of goods, or for any injury to himself/herself or employees while in the exhibit or for any damage of any nature or character.
12. FIRE PROTECTION - No flammable fluids, substances or materials of any nature, including decorative material that is not flameproof, may be used in the booth. Electrical wiring must conform with national Electric Code Safety Rules. All exhibits must comply with local fire regulations.
13. REGISTRATION – Exhibitors are entitled to register up to two (2) representatives per company at no additional cost. Due to ongoing public health and safety concerns, companies may not register additional personnel to exhibit. Exhibitors will receive a confirmation and additional conference information when it becomes available. Attendees who are not exhibitors will be required to pay the prevailing registration fee to attend all or part of the conference and may not solicit business in the exhibit areas or distribute product information at the conference site. Both of the booth personnel must register for the conference and name badges are required for all individuals.
14. EXHIBIT TABLE SIZE – One 8' skirted exhibit table is provided with each booth registration.
15. EXHIBIT BOOTH SIZE — 10' wide by 8' deep.
16. HOSPITALITY SUITES OR OTHER CONFERENCE RELATED EVENTS – Exhibitors having hospitality rooms shall inform the organizers of the Midwest Facility Masters Conference of their location and times of operation. No activities shall be scheduled to compete with scheduled Conference activities, including networking activities sponsored by participating vendors in conjunction with the Midwest Facility Masters Conference Planning Committee. Any vendor hosting a hospitality suite must be registered for the Conference.
17. ACCOMMODATIONS – Accommodations are the responsibility of the vendor. Contact the Kalahari directly to reserve your hotel accommodations. To make a reservation, you may visit the booking web page. Special conference hotel rates have been negotiated with the Kalahari Convention Center for Sunday through Sunday nights, June 6 through June 13. Room rates start at $124 per night, dependent on room type. A discount has been negotiated for those that wish to extend their stay beyond the conference dates of June 9-11. Please note, due to the timeframe of our rescheduled conference all reservations in our block have a two-night minimum stay.