WASBO Conference Safeguards
Download the CLEAR
App Before the Conference
As part of our commitment to the safety at the conference, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination before checking in.
- WASBO will be using Health Pass by CLEAR, which provides a secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Download and enroll by searching for “CLEAR” on your phone’s App Store or Google Play Store.
- We have tailored the vaccination policy, as legally required, to permit exceptions where a qualifying medical reason or disability precludes vaccination, or where a sincerely held religious belief counsel against receiving a vaccine. However, such exceptions are expected to be limited and should not conflict with our overall goal. Persons who feel they may qualify for such an exemption must submit a completed Request for Medical Exemption form or Request for Religious Exemption form to [email protected] to begin the accommodation process as soon as possible. Request forms for this Conference are due by November 30 to be considered. Those who provide an approved exemption will be required to submit a negative COVID-19 test submitted 72 hours prior to the conference.
- For the most efficient entry possible, every attendee should enroll with CLEAR before the event to complete their COVID-19 pre-screening. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before the event.
- WASBO chose to work with CLEAR to gather information specifically because of their commitment to privacy and HIPPA compliance. This is the only option for vaccine verification.
- Please visit https://www.clearme.com/privacy_policy for more details about how CLEAR keeps your information safe. If you have any follow up questions, please direct them to [email protected]
- Your vaccine information would be readily available for you at other vaccine requirement events and the Clear app is free.
- Download the CLEAR App now and verify your vaccination
Steps to Download Health Pass by CLEAR
Get ready for the event by downloading CLEAR for free and completing the one-time enrollment process to verify your entry requirements. You’ll be able to use Health Pass to confirm entry requirements before entering through the CLEAR Fast Lanes. Here are the steps to take before the conference:
Download the free CLEAR App for Apple iOS or Android
- Scroll down to the “Digital Vaccine Card” section and select the “Add My Vaccination” button. New CLEAR members will be guided through enrollment steps and existing CLEAR members can use the email associated with their CLEAR membership.
- Enter the email address (preferably the same as was used to register for the conference).
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone via text.
- Complete the 2-Step Enrollment: Scan your ID (US & Canada Photo ID Card or Passport) and take a photograph of your face.
- Agree to the CLEAR member terms
- Create a Password
- Scan your COVID-19 vaccination card and enter your vaccination info. If you have an approved exemption, please upload your negative COVID-19 test taken 72 hours prior to the conference.
- A green Completed check mark next to your Digital Vaccine Card means your information is uploaded and approved!
- Once you have done all of these steps, tap the white Health Pass Tile.
- Select "Have a code" and enter the code that will be available ten days before the conference
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organization. View CLEAR's FAQ Document.
Ensuring the Health and Safety of Conference Attendees - WASBO Safeguards updated 9/3/2021
As we prepare for in-person conferences, providing attendees and
exhibitors with a safe and healthy learning environment is our top
priority. To do this well, all participants must follow the safeguards
necessary for minimizing transmission of the COVID-19 virus, including
the emerging Delta variant.Additionally, this will allow a lower risk of
transmitting the virus to your family and community. The safeguards
include the following:
Before the Event:
Get the vaccine. All registrants including guests and speakers will
be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated. You are
considered fully vaccinated:
- 2 weeks after your second dose in a 2-dose series, such as Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine
Prepare to attend by monitoring your fever or symptoms before the conference even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a fever or other symptoms even if you are fully vaccinated.
Stay home if you have a family member with COVID-19 even if you are fully vaccinated and follow CDC recommended precautions.
During the Event:
Present proof of vaccination.
All attendees will be required to
wear a mask indoors, with the exception of when actively eating or
drinking, even if you are fully vaccinated. WASBO will provide a mask if
you do not have one.
Practice physical distancing as required.
Follow the CDC’s guidance.
Please note that
additional safeguards may be established based on CDC guidelines as the
conference nears. If change is needed, this will be communicated in
After the Event:
Monitor your temperature and symptoms to keep yourself and others safe.
To learn more about how the Kalahari is making changes to keep their guests safe, please visit: https://www.kalaharimeetings.com/our-covid-19-response/
The Midwest Facility Masters Conference will
provide school leaders and exhibitors with critical information and
networking opportunities. At this time, we are confident that
participants can safely conduct an in-person conference with
comprehensive COVID-19 safeguards in place and practiced by all who
attend. We will continue to closely monitor the situation.