Who Should Participate?
The Facilities Manager Core Certification and Facilities Manager Continuing Education Programs benefit facilities directors, business managers, district administrators, maintenance supervisors or anyone who has director or supervisory responsibility for the operations of school facilities.
WASBO's Facilities Manager Core Certification Program is proudly sponsored by SERVPRO
School District Benefits
- Knowledge of current changing legislation and regulations.
- Savings through efficiencies of operation, energy use and effective labor management.
- Improved safety for students, staff and community.
- Savings through fewer claims.
- A healthy and safe learning environment.
- Increase in public confidence.
- Effective facility planning and budgeting
Personal Professional Benefits
- Increase in knowledge which leads to increased confidence in your abilities.
- Recognition in your district and by your peers.
- Knowledge gained from a network of school facility managers and industry professionals.
- Familiarity with current topics, trends and legislation affecting school facilities management.
- Improved employment options.
- Enhanced leadership skills.