Muskego Attendee Registration - June 30, 2021
Bring your Custodial Team to the In-Person WASBO Custodial and Maintenance Conference on June 30 and go back to your district with information on safety, efficiency, best practices, cost savings and more!
In addition to great breakout sessions, the WASBO Custodial and Maintenance Conference also includes:
- Facility Manager Certification Program Course Credits in Module 6 - Leadership
- (sessions offered are Excelling as a Leader, Hire Retire & Everything In-Between, How to Identify & Communicate Success, and Interaction with the Public: How to Sell Your Program)
- The Safety Room Challenge - compete with other custodial teams to identify safety concerns
- Vendor exhibits and equipment demonstrations
- Networking with peers from across the state and team building with your own staff
- The opportunity to check out another district's school
Registration is only $30 per individual and includes continental breakfast, lunch, materials and attendance certificate. Send your entire team!
This conference will be held at Muskego Lakes Middle School, Muskego, WI and is an excellent opportunity to learn from experts in the field on:
||• Retirement Planning
|• Green Schools
||• Safety Room
||• Best Practices
Should you need hotel accommodations, the district host suggests one of the following:
Additional Dates and Locations
July 14, La Crosse Custodial & Maintenance Conference
July 21, Menasha Custodial & Maintenance Conference
Learn & Grow with WASBO Go!
Download the WASBO Go App ahead of the conference to make sure you have access to all conference information, session evaluations, and more! Visit https://www.wasbo.com/wasbogo for more information on everything available.
Download the WASBO Go App now by searching "WASBO Go" in your phone's App Store or Google Play Store or by scanning the QR code above.
To register, please sign in or click the create a new account link in the area to the right. If you have previously attended a WASBO conference, your User Name is your email address. If you don't recall your password, click the Forgot My Password link to the right to reset it.
Be sure to click the orange Save Responses button below before you Proceed to Checkout. Enter the total number of individuals attending below, then click ADD.
Written and oral information provided at this
conference is obtained from a variety of sources. Neither WASBO nor any
of its members or representatives accept liability for the contents or
use of information presented at this conference.